EA SPORTS FIFA MANAGER 14 Forum: how to make a good tactic - EA SPORTS FIFA MANAGER 14 Forum

• 2 Seiten +
  • Kein neues Thema möglich
  • Antworten nicht möglich

how to make a good tactic

#1 Mitglied ist offline   mhmoudali4 

• Managerlevel 0
  • Gruppe: User

Geschrieben 03. May 2009 - 11:34

hey all my fifa manager fans

i did it and i just bought the fifa manager 09 and downloaded all the updates and iam arsenal

and i created a pretty good tactic (in my view) but the loses came from every where and i lost to fulham

in the emirates 1-3 and rapid wien 2-4 so how to create or whats the steps to follow to create a good tactic

and formation?

#2 Mitglied ist offline   Luke 

• Managerlevel 2

Geschrieben 03. May 2009 - 12:09

Try and make one yourself, test it for 5 matches, if you leak goals, make it more defensive, if you don't score enough, make it more attacking.

#3 Mitglied ist offline   paultcm2004 

• Managerlevel 4

Geschrieben 04. May 2009 - 11:22

some insights on tactics, but Bare in mind that I`m not a tactician at all:

Dieser Beitrag wurde von paultcm2004 bearbeitet: 04. May 2009 - 11:25

-------------------------------------------------

Fifa Manager 13 = Fifa Manager 12
3D is the same. Not just the engine, the AI also!
Right now, the only chance FifaM13 has is PERFECT fine tuned game progression, with no bug whatsoever.
Will the DEMO prove this? It should, or I`ll keep my money safe.

--------------------------------------------------

Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0Ghz
4Gb Ram / dual channel
nVidia GTX 560Ti 1GB

#4 Mitglied ist offline   paultcm2004 

• Managerlevel 4

Geschrieben 04. May 2009 - 11:25

I have one formation (with tactical settings as well) named "AJAX433". I downloaded from some site, I can`t remember where. It`s the best tactic I ever used and there are some points to it:

____ST____ST____
_______AM_______
____CM___CM____
_______DM______
LWB_________RWB
____CD___CD____
_______GK_______

1. consider starting from the default 442 diamond formation. now in that formation transform LM and RM to CMs. now switch the right ST with the right CM and the AM with the DM. remember not the players, not like when you are substituting but like dragging and droping the "position" to the new assignment. now for what ever reason, some of the default behaviour of your former striker (witch is now CM, but originally was RM) will still be there, so he`ll play quite offensive, will run alot in the right side of the field, etc. same happens with AM and DM and right ST, they all keep atributes of their former positions. SO YOU`LL HAVE QUITE ACTIVE PLAYERS.

2. in attack you have only middle filed players, no wings, but on tactics, you choose to play on wings.

3. you set all players in a defensive manner (ST to normal, midfielders to defensive, defenders to very defensive, with not so much forward runing). you play counter attacks, so your players are eager to take the ball and then they play it fast into attack.

I can`t remember when I got this tactic and from where. honestly I can`t even tell how to fin it on my computer except "in game". if anyone can help me locate the tactic, I would say tnx!

but maybe you`ve got some ideas.

Dieser Beitrag wurde von paultcm2004 bearbeitet: 04. May 2009 - 11:25

Right now, the only chance FifaM13 has is PERFECT fine tuned game progression, with no bug whatsoever.

4Gb Ram / dual channel
nVidia GTX 560Ti 1GB

#5 Mitglied ist offline   mhmoudali4 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 04. May 2009 - 13:46

thanks alot guys and special thanks to u paultcm2004

#6 Mitglied ist offline   gax23 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 06. May 2009 - 09:44

Hi mhmoudali4,

I'm also playing as Arsenal and managed to win the Premier League by six points, and reached the Champions League Final and FA Cup Semi Final (still better than the real-life Arsenal!) using my tactics. It was my first experience of FM09 and I found the tactical system quite easy to work with, but I'd like a few more options. Anyway, here's what worked for me:-

_____ST1_____ST2______

It's basically a 4-4-2 Diamond using a slightly defensive (but not DM) midfielder and a supporting hole player in AM.

GK - Fabianski
LB - Clichy
CB1 - Gallas
CB2 - Touré
RB - Sagna
LM - Nasri
CM - Fabregas
RM - Walcott
AM - Arshavin (I signed him at the start of the season)
ST1 - Adebayor
ST2 - Van Persie

Centre-backs should be set to defensive, with forward runs rare. I set them to go forward for set pieces, with the full-backs staying back. Centre-backs use long passing.

Full-backs often make forward runs and dribble with the ball, crossing often.

Central midfielder should be fairly balanced, playing shorter passes and sometimes acting as playmaker.

Left and right midfielders should be attacking, dribbling and cross often.

Attacking midfielder should play attacking, hold up the ball and run channels.

Two strikers should be very attacking, of course.

I used Fabianski in goal as he was substantially more solid throughout the season than Almunia, who crumbled under pressure a few times. Having said that, Fabianski's stats aren't fantastic and he's at risk of being replaced in the second season.

Arshavin had a simply fantastic season. Didn't weigh in with many goals other than a few towards the end of the season, but his mazy dribbles through the centre of the park and distribution to the front men allowed Robin Van Persie to end the season with 33 Premier League goals, and Adebayor with 27 (we scored 101 league goals in the first season). Walcott and Nasri also chipped in with a fair few goals (about 13 each, I believe), having the freedom to cut inside due to the overlapping full-backs.

Another thing worth noting is that commitment was set to Very High for the entire season. We didn't have any injuries or fatigue problems, but players did tire quicker than I imagine they usually would. Fortunately, Arsenal have good strength in depth and the usual tiring players (Fabregas, Walcott, Nasri, Sagna) have decent cover (Denilson/Ramsey, Nasri/Eboué/Rosicky, Rosicky/Gibbs/Wilshere, Eboué).

It's worth playing the second-string in the League Cup, easy FA Cup games or European games which don't have much significance (already qualified or 6-0 up from first leg). A lot of Arsenal's second-string are national team regulars and need a certain amount of first team football in order to feel safe in their national position. Off the top of my head, Alex Song, Nicklas Bendtner, Johann Djourou and Abou Diaby are the ones who tend to worry.

All in all, Arsenal are a fantastic team to play with. As a real-life Gooner, I'm fortunate to know the team and their style of play inside-out, so tend to find it fairly easy playing as Arsenal - not to mention great fun. Let me know if you have any more questions <_<

#7 Mitglied ist offline   gooner4life 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 06. May 2009 - 10:56

Beitrag anzeigenmhmoudali4 sagte am 03.05.2009 - 10:34:

hey all my fifa manager fans

i did it and i just bought the fifa manager 09 and downloaded all the updates and iam arsenal

and i created a pretty good tactic (in my view) but the loses came from every where and i lost to fulham

in the emirates 1-3 and rapid wien 2-4 so how to create or whats the steps to follow to create a good tactic

and formation?

in which mode u are playin FM?if it is 3d then i can help I think!but about text mode i cannot.cause simply i cannot understand tactics effect in text mode <_<
And did those boots,of Wenger's team,
Walk upon Highbury's turf so green?
And did they play,with great esteem,
The best football we have ever seen?
And with a cannon on our chest,
We play with heart,and mind,and zest,
And we are proud to be Arsenal,
In victory through harmony..

#8 Mitglied ist offline   mhmoudali4 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 07. May 2009 - 13:48

thanks all my friends for ur answers and i play in text mode

#9 Mitglied ist offline   nomaddjs 

• Managerlevel 3

Geschrieben 08. May 2009 - 16:58

This tactic was initially created for Real Madrid but for me it's become almost unbeatable.
Eingefügtes Bild
Long Shots (ON)
Offside Trap (OFF)
Counter Attacks (OFF)

Then I use General Orders

ST - get a target man or penalty box player - attacking normal often normal mostly short mixed normal
CF - get runs channels or penalty box player - very offensive normal often normal mostly short mixed normal (make sure you tick runs channels, i also tick free role)
LW (could use a RW doesn't matter) winger or dribbler - very offensive normal often normal mostly short mixed always
AM (the one who is in the middle) playmaker - very offensive normal often risky mostly short mixed normal (if you gonna put risky - make sure he has very high passing, i also tick free role)
AM (the one who is on the right) playmaker - attacking normal sometimes normal mostly short mixed always
DM - playing style doesn't matter - defensive robust never normal mostly short never mixed rarely (i tick hold up)
LWB/RWB - attacking or defensive or ball winner - normal robust sometimes normal mostly short mixed normal
CD - ball winner or holding - defensive robust never normal mostly short never mixed rarely

make sure you tick - use general orders on each position.

then you just find players to fit positions, rather than finding positions to fit players.

Read my Newcastle United diary
Updated: 28th July

Things come and go but class is permanent - Chelsea FC.

#10 Mitglied ist offline   mhmoudali4 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 09. May 2009 - 14:03

thanks alot dear nomaddjs and iam going to try it

#11 Mitglied ist offline   nomaddjs 

• Managerlevel 3

Geschrieben 09. May 2009 - 14:53

Beitrag anzeigenmhmoudali4 sagte am 09.05.2009 - 14:03:

thanks alot dear nomaddjs and iam going to try it

No problem mate ;)

Read my Newcastle United diary
Updated: 28th July

Things come and go but class is permanent - Chelsea FC.

#12 Mitglied ist offline   Dubby08 

• Managerlevel 2

Geschrieben 23. May 2009 - 10:30

----------x----------
x-----x-----x------x
----------x----------
------x-----x-------
--------------------x
x--------------------
----------x----------

also works very well. 4Def, 1 screening MF, 2CMs, LM RW and a ST

but ultimately you need to make it work and suit your players and what they are good at. For example, if you have a RB who is very good @ getting forward and getting decent delivery into the box, dont change his forward runs to rarely.

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Dubby08 bearbeitet: 23. May 2009 - 10:31

#13 Mitglied ist offline   Sweez 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 03. June 2009 - 05:20

nomaddjs , i am testing your tactic . I'm good at understanding tactics but new at fifa manager ( used to play football manager ).

could you Explain how the setup is not too risky / attacking ?
what stats should i look for per position ? ( saves my great amount of time )

about team tactics : defending line ( deep ?)
playing direction ( centre ?)
closing down ( defending 3th of pitch ?)

i picked the 451 of the game and rebuilded that to your tactic. At the moment i'm using mirror of this formation ( i have 2 rw's and no lw ) . Did i pick the right tactic to start ? As i think that matters for the team tactics ( see above )

Cheers anyway (y)

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Sweez bearbeitet: 03. June 2009 - 16:52

#14 Mitglied ist offline   Vlerk 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 02. July 2009 - 06:28

Beitrag anzeigenpaultcm2004 sagte am 04.05.2009 - 11:25:

I have one formation (with tactical settings as well) named "AJAX433". I downloaded from some site, I can`t remember where. It`s the best tactic I ever used and there are some points to it:

____ST____ST____
_______AM_______
____CM___CM____
_______DM______
LWB_________RWB
____CD___CD____
_______GK_______

1. consider starting from the default 442 diamond formation. now in that formation transform LM and RM to CMs. now switch the right ST with the right CM and the AM with the DM. remember not the players, not like when you are substituting but like dragging and droping the "position" to the new assignment. now for what ever reason, some of the default behaviour of your former striker (witch is now CM, but originally was RM) will still be there, so he`ll play quite offensive, will run alot in the right side of the field, etc. same happens with AM and DM and right ST, they all keep atributes of their former positions. SO YOU`LL HAVE QUITE ACTIVE PLAYERS.

2. in attack you have only middle filed players, no wings, but on tactics, you choose to play on wings.

3. you set all players in a defensive manner (ST to normal, midfielders to defensive, defenders to very defensive, with not so much forward runing). you play counter attacks, so your players are eager to take the ball and then they play it fast into attack.

I can`t remember when I got this tactic and from where. honestly I can`t even tell how to fin it on my computer except "in game". if anyone can help me locate the tactic, I would say tnx!

but maybe you`ve got some ideas.

The tactics are in the C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Mijn documenten\FIFA Manager 09 (FORMATIONS map)

And u can get the 3D configs and tactics from here http://www.fifamanag...et/english.html

I made that AJAX tactic, very effective, made a 4-4-2 version also, both the best tactics imo.

Greetings.

#15 Mitglied ist offline   paultcm2004 

• Managerlevel 4

Geschrieben 02. July 2009 - 09:18

oh, my God. vlerk, of course. please excuse me , but when I got this tactics (now, seeing the site I remember!) I was "deep" into finding the right 3d gameplay patch, and just after many days I discovered the tactics and install it. so all the merits are yours.

now, if you please, can you go deeper into how you made the tactic? am I right in any point I made on my post? some deep insights of how you set up all the settings? please and thank you!!!

4Gb Ram / dual channel
nVidia GTX 560Ti 1GB

#16 Mitglied ist offline   Hytek 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 03. July 2009 - 09:26

What do these 3D configs and tactics do exactly?

#17 Mitglied ist offline   Vlerk 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 03. July 2009 - 22:49

Beitrag anzeigenpaultcm2004 sagte am 02.07.2009 - 9:18:

oh, my God. vlerk, of course. please excuse me , but when I got this tactics (now, seeing the site I remember!) I was "deep" into finding the right 3d gameplay patch, and just after many days I discovered the tactics and install it. so all the merits are yours.

now, if you please, can you go deeper into how you made the tactic? am I right in any point I made on my post? some deep insights of how you set up all the settings? please and thank you!!!

Well i made it with alot of frustration i tell u that :D I changed the tactic to my liking, changed ALOT in the config.ini.
I wasnt really sure how changing certain values would turn out, but after starting and closing the game for like 5000 times :P it was good enuf for me.

But your explanation is good, only the DM is a CM, u can put a DM there, but he will need some matches to adapt to that position.
For the left and right midfielders u can use CM, AM with Dribbling /Playmaker / Winger style, works best.
Also set the Defensive line (TEAM TACTICS) to Offensive or Very Offensive, so u can make use of offside rule, and keep the pressure on, u dont really need Counter attacks, couse u will be on their half alot :D
Depends on how good your team is offcourse.
Keep the ST a bit more to the centre so they wont play like wingers, use a "Runs channels" player and a "Penalty box" player, but doesnt really matter also.

For anyone whos interested, my new 3D config will be on next week http://www.fifamanag...et/english.html

Theres a new tactic included, very good one :P

____ST__ST____

___AM___AM___

___CM__CM___

LB__________RB
____CD_CD____

Have a nice day ;)

#18 Mitglied ist offline   the_camarilla 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 18. November 2009 - 12:20

Hey there guys,
Here is a link that can be useful for all of us.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formation_(as...ation_football)

Dieser Beitrag wurde von the_camarilla bearbeitet: 18. November 2009 - 12:21

#19 Mitglied ist offline   Hytek 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 18. November 2009 - 20:41

Beitrag anzeigenthe_camarilla sagte am 18.11.2009 - 11:20:

Hey there guys,
Here is a link that can be useful for all of us.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formation_(as...ation_football)

Are you trying to be funny or does this actually apply to FM2009?

#20 Mitglied ist offline   Whuhoppn 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 07. November 2010 - 19:02

Beitrag anzeigennomaddjs sagte am 08.05.2009 - 16:58:

This tactic was initially created for Real Madrid but for me it's become almost unbeatable.
Eingefügtes Bild
Long Shots (ON)
Offside Trap (OFF)
Counter Attacks (OFF)

Then I use General Orders

ST - get a target man or penalty box player - attacking normal often normal mostly short mixed normal
CF - get runs channels or penalty box player - very offensive normal often normal mostly short mixed normal (make sure you tick runs channels, i also tick free role)
LW (could use a RW doesn't matter) winger or dribbler - very offensive normal often normal mostly short mixed always
AM (the one who is in the middle) playmaker - very offensive normal often risky mostly short mixed normal (if you gonna put risky - make sure he has very high passing, i also tick free role)
AM (the one who is on the right) playmaker - attacking normal sometimes normal mostly short mixed always
DM - playing style doesn't matter - defensive robust never normal mostly short never mixed rarely (i tick hold up)
LWB/RWB - attacking or defensive or ball winner - normal robust sometimes normal mostly short mixed normal
CD - ball winner or holding - defensive robust never normal mostly short never mixed rarely

make sure you tick - use general orders on each position.

then you just find players to fit positions, rather than finding positions to fit players.

Can you somebody please translate it for a first time FM11 user? I understand exactly zero.

Dieses Thema teilen:

• 2 Seiten +
  • Kein neues Thema möglich
  • Antworten nicht möglich

1 Besucher lesen dieses Thema
Mitglieder: 0, Gäste: 1, unsichtbare Mitglieder: 0