EA SPORTS FIFA MANAGER 14 Forum: Fifa Manager 08 Screen resolutions - EA SPORTS FIFA MANAGER 14 Forum

Seite 1 von 1
  • Kein neues Thema möglich
  • Antworten nicht möglich

Fifa Manager 08 Screen resolutions

#1 Mitglied ist offline   SteveV 

• Managerlevel 2
  • Gruppe: User

Geschrieben 22. March 2012 - 21:31

Hi guys - it looks like we've all given up and gone back to 08 for some decent gameplay. I can only run the game on my laptop in 1024x768 resolution which sucks because the black borders cover half the screen. I know its not possible to get a true widescreen picture but I would like to at least try 1280x768 which would remove most of the borders.
Is there any way to get the game to recognise different resolutions?

#2 Mitglied ist offline   Luke 

• Managerlevel 2

Geschrieben 23. March 2012 - 00:27

You can change the game resolutions in the options menu. If that doesn't work, change your desktop resolution.

#3 Mitglied ist offline   SteveV 

• Managerlevel 2

Geschrieben 23. March 2012 - 08:21

View PostLuke, on 23. March 2012 - 00:27, said:

You can change the game resolutions in the options menu. If that doesn't work, change your desktop resolution.

Thanks Luke but the game only has 1024x768 in the options menu, thats what I meant. I thought it was supposed to have 2 other default screen resolutions but they don't appear. Changing the desktop resolution doesn't make any difference because the borders remain, what I want is a full screen option but there doesn't appear to be any way to do this.

#4 Mitglied ist offline   smbtouch 

• Managerlevel 3

Geschrieben 16. May 2012 - 16:08

View PostSteveV, on 23. March 2012 - 08:21, said:

Thanks Luke but the game only has 1024x768 in the options menu, thats what I meant. I thought it was supposed to have 2 other default screen resolutions but they don't appear. Changing the desktop resolution doesn't make any difference because the borders remain, what I want is a full screen option but there doesn't appear to be any way to do this.

Hello,

why don't you run it in windowed mode and then just stretch it to full screen?

You just have to put this line in user.ini :

WINDOWED=1

Best regards!

Dieses Thema teilen:

Seite 1 von 1
  • Kein neues Thema möglich
  • Antworten nicht möglich

1 Besucher lesen dieses Thema
Mitglieder: 0, Gäste: 1, unsichtbare Mitglieder: 0