EA SPORTS FIFA MANAGER 14 Forum: Thread of Wishes - EA SPORTS FIFA MANAGER 14 Forum

• 8 Seiten +
  • Letzte »
  • Kein neues Thema möglich
  • Antworten nicht möglich

Thread of Wishes Thema bewerten: ***** 4 Stimmen

#1 Mitglied ist offline   Gerald 

• Managerlevel 4
  • Gruppe: Bright Future

Geschrieben 13. March 2012 - 17:25

Hi All,

Last year we have successfully introduced the “Your Feature” campaign. This year, you have again the chance to become a part of the game by suggesting your feature for FIFA MANAGER.

This thread is your place to post your ideas and suggestions for new features you want to see in the next FIFA MANAGER iteration. All suggestions will be taken into consideration and the top five will be selected for the upcoming feature poll. Ideally, you choose a meaningful name for your feature and describe it in 3-5 sentences.

In addition to this thread, the Thread of Fulfillment will be used by us to get you updated on the implementation.

Cheers,

Gerald

#2 Mitglied ist offline   paultcm2004 

• Managerlevel 4
  • Gruppe: User

Geschrieben 13. March 2012 - 21:23

whatch 3D gpp`s made by different fans and try to implement a 3D gameplay better than those, as you are the devs after all.
-------------------------------------------------

Fifa Manager 13 = Fifa Manager 12
3D is the same. Not just the engine, the AI also!
Right now, the only chance FifaM13 has is PERFECT fine tuned game progression, with no bug whatsoever.
Will the DEMO prove this? It should, or I`ll keep my money safe.

--------------------------------------------------

Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0Ghz
4Gb Ram / dual channel
nVidia GTX 560Ti 1GB

#3 Mitglied ist offline   WolvesMask 

• Managerlevel 1

Geschrieben 14. March 2012 - 16:15

1. Get rid of the city builder part of the club facilities expansion in the game.

In the past games, there was a "sim city" type of feature where you can add plants, add more buildings, and structures to the game. I think it's a better idea to get rid of it, because I don't want to waste money on building roads or highways that are useless. Plus it looks ugly now. I like what you had in FIFA Manager 12 where it's just a generic map that shows your facilities. I say expand on that and make it where you have a 2D map and all you have to do is point and click on empty, pre-determined pieces of land to buy it, then choose a facility. Do not go the sim city route again please.

2. Being able to set your girlfriend/wife's stats at the beginning of the game instead of randomly.

I want to accurately portray my dream girl in the game by being able to set the stats. I want to be able to set how much intelligence, patience, and how much she likes to spend manually before the game starts. I wouldn't mind setting other stats like ethnicity and stuff. I do NOT want to reload the game everytime the game gives me a girl that reminds me of my stupid ex-GF (god I hate her...) I say make the random stat distribution an option.

3. Fix the database inaccuracies for countries - Further explanation needed.

Explanation: A lot of the cities in the game have the wrong coordinates. The longitude and latitudes are way off. Please consult Wikipedia (or even the english ones) to correct them. I also find in building youth clubs, if two cities are two close to each other, then it's harder to pick one city over another one and you are more prone to making mistakes. I recommend being able to zoom in on the map even further to alievate this problem.

Another issue with the database is the types of ethnic groups that are representing in each country. My prime concern for this is how Canada was represented. The names and races in Canada were mostly Caucasian names and people. This is despite how Canada has a huge Asian (far east Asian like Korean, Chinese, Japanese) community living in Canada for centuries. I recommend to look over census data to get a more accurate representation of each country.

An example of a game that was accurately representing countries was your competitor, Football Manager by Sports Interactive. In the game, it is possible for Brazil to produce players that are of a mixed heritage. One CPU generated player was named Joaozinho. His full name was Joao Carlos Matsushita, and he was eligible to play for both Brazil and Japan. The game represented the long standing diplomatic relationship that Japan and Brazil had for centuries.

4. "Perks" when you level up.

How about perks every two levels? Example: Tactical Knowledge - Your ability to understand and teach tactics are improved +10% (stacks to maximum of 3 levels) Something similar to Fallout 1 and 2 (3 sucked, New Vegas was good)

5. Negotiating TV contract/TV rights. This was an idea in last year's voting process, but it didn't make it, even though it was a VERY close second. I would like to negotiate with the English FA for more TV money, or any other country that has their FA control the TV funding.

6. Accurate portrayal of the MLS, including conferences, no relegation, and yearly college drafts. Please do this. The MLS is structured differently, and that should be represented. You should also include the expansion clubs that will join the league at a later date, so when I'm in the middle of the game, we will get messages of MLS expansion of more teams forming for example. "New York Cosmos return!" or something like that. We should also be able to mess with the teams in the editor so we can add more expansion teams to join the MLS at a certain date. Like, a Detroit team in 2018, in case something similar happens in real life.

7. Spanish rules for B and C teams. In past FIFA Managers, Real Madrid B was able to get promoted to the top of La Liga. In real life, that is not allowed. Fans have been asking for this for years, so please fix it. We want a much more accurate portrayal of the different world wide football leagues and rules in the game.

8. MINOR - More staff to hire - Yoga instructor, chiropractor, acupuncture, dietitian, all with giving your team more benefits.

9. More ways for the club to generate income on off match days - Having companies book meetings in a club conference room, build a stadium with solar panels, water recyclers, rain water catchers and windmills, being able to build green, renewable energy solutions so the clubs can save money. After all, Juventus Stadium has a ring of solar panels around it and the stadium was built to fit the regulations of the Kyoto Accord.

10. Dropbox for editing your appearance at the start of the game. I hate the numbers and the arrows. It takes a longer time to navigate through each face and hair style. I prefer a dropbox with a detailed description, like in the editor. This will make editing our appearance much quicker.

11. For non licensed teams - More accurate names? In 06 and 07 we had the real names down, without any editing. In recent games we had names like R Saitama or just Saitama for a name instead of Urawa Red Diamonds. I know you can't put in the names because of licensing, but can you make a little bit easier for the modders?

12. More testing and more patches. I still find the game buggy from time to time...I think a new testing scheme is needed.

13. More real managers. Or if you're not allowed to use their likeness, try what Pro Evolution Soccer did, and use similar names or misspell them on purpose and use a generic silhouette as their picture. Like: Mourinho is now Moaranho or something.

Dieser Beitrag wurde von WolvesMask bearbeitet: 14. March 2012 - 16:40

Not changing signature until we can edit our girlfriend/spouse's four stats at the start of the game. Intelligence, patience, spending habits, and interest in football. That's all I need.

#4 Mitglied ist offline   Bamse2010 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 14. March 2012 - 17:13

Like WolvesMask i have some ideas concerning Sponsoring and TV-Rights.

The way i see it, leagues should be able to evolve more then is currently possible, and Sponsoring and TV-Rights is a crucial part of that.

A good example.
A couple of years ago (07-08), in the Danish league, AaB became champions and in the following year qualified for Champion League(08-09).
In the Group Stage of the CL, AaB impressed by beating Celtic, leveling with first Villareal and then Manchester United away at Old Trafford.
This qualified them for the UEFA Cup where they beat Depotivo La Coruna by an aggregated 6-1 in the third round.
AaB was eventually eliminated after Pens, by Manchester City, after playing an aggregated 2-2.

Anyway. History aside.
This sparked a huge interest in Danish football.
The attendance (across the league) went up, Sponsoring was up and all the teams had a couple of good years. And this is where my idea originates.

In Denmark we saw a ripple-effect to other teams.

I miss that good performances in some teams ripple out through the league to other teams. Giving them additional budget (over the course of a year or two) and improving the level of the league in general.
This should of course be able to ripple the other way - if a leading teams fail to meet expectations or budgets, causing key players being sold off, the effect should be able to ripple though the league - making the league less desirable and therefore challeging the teams on their budgets.

This should of course be a limited effect - both ways - i realize that the Danish League or Dutch or any minor league for that matter, will never be the Premier League and never have the same budgets.
But on the the other hand, it should rub off on other teams if one or two teams attract a lot of "business".
The effect should of course be greater in smaller leagues, as the Primier League and the Primira Division is always desirable.

This could be coupled with my next surgestion.
In Denmark, the clubs negotiat the TV-licensing agreement with DBU (The Danish Football Association) every couple of years.
This could be fun too.
The negotiations, of course, should be effected by the current desirability of the league. So if the league does good, the TV-money go up and the other way around.
This will always be a delayed effect, as the TV-agreements aren't negotiated more then every third years or soo. But of course it reflects on the Football Associations ability to sell the TV-right thus' the current desirability of the league.

It could also effect sponsoring across the league.

So to sum up, i would like:

1. A ripple effect through the (smaller) leagues caused by good or bad performances - on the Pitch or in the Boardroom.
2. An ability to negotiat TV-agreements.
3. League desirablity should be effected by performances and effect the league in general.

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Bamse2010 bearbeitet: 14. March 2012 - 17:20

#5 Mitglied ist offline   Macky 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 14. March 2012 - 19:33

Please fix the problems. :)

1) free ticket problem: when you have a main sponsor, you can give it free tickets for home matches. if you don't, sponsor status decreases match by match. i find it boring to deal with this, i want to be able to give this task to a staff.

2) goalkeeper transfers: there is a lot of goalkeeper transfers in fifa manager 12! i think it has to be reduced, goalkeeper transfer is not a thing we see much, especially aged-keepers at big clubs. for example, in my game, at the second season iker casillas moved to chelsea, petr cech moved to arsenal, buffon moved to barcelona, victor valdes moved to liverpool and more.. (i'm not exaggareting, really!) in real life, non of these transfers will happen, it is sabotaging the reality of the game.

3) training schedule: a little thing, i don't want to load "standard.pla" at long-term training section every year. can it be default for everytime?

4) youth talents from smaller teams: i think a 16-year old player at a average team of portugal (example) will accept the offer of chelsea, it happens rarely.

5) transfers at the second part of the season: i will explain this with an example. it is 01/02/2012, transfer market is closed, i have an anticipated transfer budget of 2m pounds for the next season. i sell a player for 8m pounds, but then i can't buy a player for 5m pounds, it says i will be over my transfer budget. please make board calculate this more accurately.

6) budget reduced bug: i play with ac milan, i have a prediction of reaching quarter-finals in italian cup at the start of the season. i qualify for semi-finals, then it says "you dropped from a competition before reaching your prediction. so reduce your budget." this bug really annoys me, please fix this mistake at fifa manager 13.

7) sports trust of board lowers: example again. with ac milan, it has been 8 league matches, with a 7-1-0 w-d-l at the top of the league with 1 point advantage, and the team continues to play in all cups. sports trust of board is 20/20, then i get a draw with 2nd of the league (which is juventus, an equally strong team), trust falls 1 point immediately. i think this is a bit sharp, although it is a small thing, i only try to make you consider all these. :)

8) financial trust of board #1: i did a loss at the first season, financial trust of board dropped 5 points, OK. then i did a profit at second season, but it dropped again! game doesn't realise that i made profit at the second season, it always considers my first seasons result.

9) financial trust of board #2: this is not a bug but a question: how the financial trust of board can be increased? i couldn't make a way.

10) market value of transfer listed players: there is a player with a market value of 10m pound. i try to sell him, in 10 days i can't, then i see that his value dropped to 1m pound. after another 10 days, his value becomes 10m pound again. a bug that affects gameplaying.

11) offer player to a club: when i try to offer a first team player to another club, 2 clubs appear on the screen. i move him to reserve squad, and it becomes 50 clubs appeared. a tiring bug for us.

12) a mail-text offer #1: when i sell a player, a mail comes to me, "bla bla transferred to bla bla for 10m pound." if i sold the player with the help of "offer player to a club by agent", can you add a sentence to that mail saying "the agent got 100k pound from this transfer"?

13) a mail-text offer #2: is the "share of next sale" thing working? i couldn't see its effect, and also i forget the players who i sold with this choice, so can you arrange these things? i want to see which players i sold with this any time i want to look, and see the amount of money with a seperate mail when this "next-sale" happens.

14) abroad fan shops: there is a option "marketing manager can build and sell fan shops". it would be good to have another option controlling "marketing manager can activate and deactive fan shops". i don't want him to build or sell, but i want him to control them, if they are running good, keep them open, if they are making loss, deactive them.

15) national team match crash: when there is a match of the national team, i arrange my team, the continue button is a green whistle, i press it and it probably crashes. line-up stays at the screen, but the clickable things disappear (settings, menus, green whistle, etc.). then i terminate the game from task manager, open the game again and from the calender, i simulate game for 2 days, national match is played and i can continue only by this. huge bug affecting game.

*** Thank you very much for all those details. We will look into these issues asap. / Gerald ***

#6 Mitglied ist offline   Redvan 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 14. March 2012 - 19:34

Hello,
Well how about adding some 3D to the coach personal life... like you can see your house in 3D and maybe also some stories with the girlfriend, I think its boring to just click always go to restaurent, sail...etc.
Also it would be great to develop the 3D match mode and especialy the players faces because they all look the same sometimes...
And it would be great if we can change the coach clothing during the season...

#7 Mitglied ist offline   Rav 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 14. March 2012 - 19:50

I'd like to see interviews after a match where you can comment on major events during the match: why you lost, if that penalty was a 'schwalbe' or not, thank the fans, question the refs judgement and general state of mind etc...

#8 Mitglied ist offline   josemanager 

• Managerlevel 3
  • Interests:Fifa Manager and 80's Music

Geschrieben 14. March 2012 - 20:02

1. Fix the bugs, especially the Spain (third Division)

2. Possibility of B teams put their real name.

#9 Mitglied ist offline   10_Evandro_10 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 14. March 2012 - 20:44

1.3D match must be the first change!New engine(FIFA 11,12...)
2.Real Serbia and Tunisia national team!
3.To manage younger national teams(U-21,U-19...)

Without this 3 wishes game can not be called MANAGER!

Dieser Beitrag wurde von 10_Evandro_10 bearbeitet: 14. March 2012 - 20:45

#10 Mitglied ist offline   JJacq 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 15. March 2012 - 01:20

Hello,

The French fan site of LFP-FIFA Manager, LFP United, offers the following enhancements to the Opus 13 has come.

- Integration of women's football (this would have a private life with a woman who plays, and girls who play such but also integrate them given because of their importance in some championship (eg german french Norwegian English)

- One french cup which includes the small divisions

- To vote for player of the month in Ligue 2, National, CFA etc. and changing the country, for to vote the players of the month (if the player change)

- That the change of sponsor to take effect and visible on the equipment

- Function integration of sponsors in the database editor

- increased interactivity, agents do their job, not by offering us a complete stranger, but the top names who will soon sign a top team

- The ability to create real national team staff as we do for club teams

- In the editor,to have more opportunities for 3D faces (combined effects)

- An editor at the height of the game, with more settings of each championships for each country

- Opportunities to have a physical trainer chooses every moment of the season or at least after the test lactating, or health centers, (for example merano) (do not wait until season with a player chooses AI)

- See the winning team lifting the trophy, with a podium and a lap of honor, in 3D

- Possible to say to players, red cards and yellow is Enough. like before.

- The last day of mercatos, have the opportunity (for a tab in the window purchase?), Choose the desired type of player, and this, in its first characteristic. Example: need a mc, even if the MD is also proposed MC is not a real MC

- Derivatives products: a system of shop with lots of options, such as on-line sites, for example, to find a variety of object

- Find, as in previous games, the control system, "pressing" ,individually, order to allow for the finest tactics

- Interactivity more increased, for assistant coaches in 3D with a reactivity during the match

- Increased visibility of pre-match speech on the effect of motivation up or down, a pop up for example

- That the test day, allowing a return of eliminated players, or to choose the players after each exercise and have the information of the player, if you have coaches

- to unlock some files for patcher and scripts to improve the game

Thank you for your attention and hope to have convinced you to change the opus 13, with the expectations of players FIFA MANAGER

Sincerely, LFP UNITED

http://lfp-united.fr

Dieser Beitrag wurde von JJacq bearbeitet: 15. March 2012 - 01:32

#11 Mitglied ist offline   shwanko 

• Managerlevel 4

Geschrieben 16. March 2012 - 02:18

hi Gerald,
tried the demo, game really good
regarding wish list for new feature.. that is tricky .. as i don't want new feature and care less tbh
having a new feature shouldn't be an obsession.. sometimes is better to stop adding and improve at what you have .. you will attract more people back in the game by improving what you have
I think some area still need work, but they can be improved in normal speed ... but some areas need urgent work
so let me tell you put me off of this fantastic game
the AI MATCH
i don't care about cosmetic ME
what i want is when i watch a 3D match, it should look believable
-I think it is time to have different variables when players are at wing or when in central area .. i hate it when see a player pass my defenders in central area scoring an amazing goal .. it is cool when it happens once .. but when it happens alot .. is not cool.. ..problem if we tried to reduce direct play AI and make player pass more, that will effect players at wings when i want to watch them dribble more and try to take the ball into the net using their skills and shooting from a tight angel or passing a ball back when a player is free. I want to see stuffs that take my breath away.. not knowing what will be my next player move and decision when in box or nearby
- better passing and movement of players to free area, i hate it when my players have the ball in mid and rather pass to someone nearby rather than someone free at wings making a run .. could be that related to poor runs? in this case players need to run into free area in a more clever way
- player win the ball just to lose it showing less desire than opposition to hold the ball just when he got it
- defending . is not acceptable to see attackers often pass defender that easily
- repetitive goal.. the key to allow much freedom to player to pass, pass create much varied goals .. sure players prefer to shoot at time when have better chance to score or run to create a space and then shoot or open up space for a team mate coming from behind and pass the ball back to him when taking a defender or 2 with him .. i like to see players hold the ball more in box and around box trying to find their way ... pass more .. see dribble from flanks .. many fake runs by other teams mates to take out a defender with them and open space
- i like to see my GK coming in last min of a cup game or a must score situation in last seconds of game when nothing to lose

that is what i have in my head right now

i played FIFAM12 demo .. was impressed as usual but the AI match put me off.. for a game which many buy to watch 3D matches .. more investment needed on that area .. am sure you have great staff working on match AI but may be it is time at least for one year to double the number and make the code richer or provide us the 3D AI editor with:
- separate variables for players in central area and flanks
- when near box or in box and when outside box (mid or back)
- off ball AI for a player
sure the more variables you make available for editing, the better for us , that will help us alot to tune the game as we want

good luck

Dieser Beitrag wurde von shwan71 bearbeitet: 16. March 2012 - 02:34

#12 Mitglied ist offline   WolvesMask 

• Managerlevel 1

Geschrieben 16. March 2012 - 16:54

I also believe, that I speak for all of us, when I make this statement:

Most of our suggestions shouldn't have to be voted in as features. Like "Date on the Shortlist" and "Keep Shortlist" during last year's voting was unnecessary. These are really minor features that you can just add without a vote. I think the only thing that should be on the voting list is the features that makes big changes to the game.

Like the proper rules for Spain's B and C teams shouldn't have to be voted in. Everyone was asking for it for years but it was never implemented. I say just implement it to give the fans what they want, and have the game represent a more realistic way of football.

Thing is, I can say the same thing for the majority of the suggestions...

Dieser Beitrag wurde von WolvesMask bearbeitet: 16. March 2012 - 16:55

Not changing signature until we can edit our girlfriend/spouse's four stats at the start of the game. Intelligence, patience, spending habits, and interest in football. That's all I need.

#13 Mitglied ist offline   pardiimre 

• Managerlevel 2

Geschrieben 17. March 2012 - 09:27

1. I'd like to get a scout report about my next opponent's recent matches. I think it was available some years ago but now I couldn't find it. I'd like to pick my team, set my tactics, formation based on the next opponent. There should be scouts who'd be watching my next opponent 2-3(or more with more scouts) matches before our clash. There could be datas in % eg. % of crosses/attack; % of successful defensive, attacking headers; % of working offside trap(def and attack); each players' pass accuraccy, shot accuraccy, etc etc. I hope you understand what I'm thinking of. The better your scout is the more accurate the stats will be.

2. Revised calendar. I do not want to play 4 matches in 3 days anymore. Matches should be postponed even by weeks or months not just by 1 day. There should always be at least 48 hours between two matches. (72 hours before and after European Cup match. It's a rule I think)

3. Loaning out players. At a big club I'd like it to be easy to loan out my 18-23-year-old talents to at least a 2nd division club of my country. Good players are very much needed at weaker clubs especially for cheap.

4. More injuries. It could look weird but with the best club facilities there are very very few injuries. It is good for 2-3 years but in the long run, sometimes even the best clubs have injury crisis. It is part of the game, difficult to cope with but much needed.
Manchester United, Ferrari, FC United

#14 Mitglied ist offline   Cookinho 

• Managerlevel 2

Geschrieben 17. March 2012 - 14:36

A type of tournament like the NextGenSeries. This is an awesome addition to football, so i would like to see it in the game aswell.

But why biggest point is:
THE EDITOR
There should be far more options available in the Editor and one of them is Cooperation Agreements. The way teams work together is important, so can have like for example:
(Examples are given with dutch teams, because they are the clubs i know the best)

1.Ajax and Ajax Cape Town.
They work together on a large scale, Ajax is helping them to improve their youth system and training methods.They even invest money in to that club although they aren't owned by the same person! Ajax also provides staff to help them.

Ajax gives them money for projects etc. In return Ajax gets first acces on their talents and every year they let some South-African players come on trial in holland, where some are given a contract like; Pienaar(now Tottenham), Serero and Enoh.

2.ADO Den Haag and FC Dordrecht
ADO loans out around 5 or 6 players each season to FC Dordrecht, yound players they think have potential or others that still have a contract but arent good enough. This gives both of the teams a huge advantage, and ADO always has a place to get rid of players.

Few more examples of cooperations.
-FC Twente works together with Manchester Unitd. Man Utd have a cooperatio with Desportivo Brasil, but brazilians don't get a work permit without achieving anything, so they're sent to FC Twente where they have to prove themselves.

-Cercle Brugge works together with Sporting Lissabon. Sporting loans out 3 players to them each season.

I hope you can implent a cooperation part in the editor with different options. You'll think of some more.

#15 Mitglied ist offline   GazManager 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 18. March 2012 - 11:04

Here are a couple of ideas how the game could be improved...

1) Build Youth Camps In Any Country In The World

I Would like to see it possible to be able to build Youth Camps in Any Country In The World. Currently The List of the countries has most of the World's countries but it would be nice to have a full list. If every countries National Team is in the game then every Country should be able to build a Youth Camp in. Surley this isnt hard to add to the game.

2) Be able to Manage a National Teams Under 21 or Under 19 Teams

In the game you can manage a club as well as a Country's National Team but i think you should be able to Manage a Countries Lower Age National Teams. And by doing this you could manage them in the Under 21 European Championships.

3) More Staff

The different staff in the game is already quite a lot but i think that a few are missing. For Example you could have a Yoga Instructor, Nutrition, Kit Man, Reserves Team Manager, Opposition Scout and Even an Academy Director. These are all Staff that all football clubs have so are needed in the game.

4) Any Youth Player Can Go To Any Youth Team

I manage Porto and im in the 2020/2021 season and over the past few years i have become the best team in Europe and Even The World and i have noticed something has change. I always send my scouts to go and search for 15 to 18 year olds in various countries and when they come back with good looking players i like to send them offers so they can transfer to my Youth Teams (17/18 Years, 15/16 Years) - but when i click on 'Offer Contract' a message pop's up saying "The Player Doesn't Feel He Will Have A Chance In Your Team When He's Older" i thinks this is absolutely pathetic to be honest. In real life if i wasnt a very good football but got an offer to join Manchester United or Barcelona's Youth Team i would 100% Say Yes - however good or bad i am - and this should be the same. in the game. So however good or bad a Youth Player is and whatever Country he is from i should be able to send me an offer to sign him for my current Youth Team or Even Sign Him for my First or Reserve Team.

5) Better Youth Players From Lesser Teams

All of the good Youth Players in the game seem to be Produced from all of the Best Teams but in fact some of the World's best players came through the ranks at smaller teams which is none existent in the game. For Example, Theo Walcott and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain came through the ranks of Southampton (A Championship Team). Sergio Ramos (One of the worlds best defenders) came through the Youth System of Sevilla - and - Mesut Ozil (one of the world best wingers) when through the youth system of Rot-Weiss Essen (A German Fouth Division Team)!!!

6) Increase The Amount Of Loans From Your Team

Every season i Loan out as much players as i can before the Message pops up saying "You have loaned out the maximum amount of players". But im affraid that this is not a lot at all. All of England's top Teams like Manchester United, Arsenal etc loan out loads of players and i think many would agree with me by saying their should not be a limit for the amount of players you loan out as that is not the case in real life!!!

7) Improve the Cooperation Agreement

I have been managing Porto for nearly 10 Seasons and have not been able to do a Cooperation with a small club because nobody's interested, so to improve this i think you should be able to receive offers from lesser clubs regarding a Cooperation Agreement.

8) Differnt Loan Lengths (Short Loans)

On the game you can Loan out a player for 1 Season Or 2 Seasons or 1/2 a Season if you loan out in January but big clubs sometimes loan out to smaller clube for maybe a month or maybe 3 months and i think this would be a usefull implication to the game.

These 8 Changes Are Needed For The Game, But These are only Small Changes and will make a differnece to the actuall game. They give you more choice in the game but do not make the game hard. I hope they are implimented into the game even if its not throught the 'Your Feature' voting system. So hopefully, when i buy my copy of Fifa Manager 13 - these changes/implications are in the game!!! Thanks

#16 Mitglied ist offline   Gerald 

• Managerlevel 4
  • Gruppe: Bright Future

Geschrieben 18. March 2012 - 12:39

Hi All,

Many thanks so far. This was very helpful feedback.

We have now completed a first list with big topics, medium features, small features and tiny changes/bug fixes. The second and third category are for the votings, but we also got some very helpful information for the fourth category which we'll use directly.

We are looking forward for more to come! :)

Cheers,

Gerald

#17 Mitglied ist offline   WolvesMask 

• Managerlevel 1

Geschrieben 19. March 2012 - 00:06

View PostGerald, on 18. March 2012 - 12:39, said:

Hi All,

We have now completed a first list with big topics, medium features, small features and tiny changes/bug fixes. The second and third category are for the votings, but we also got some very helpful information for the fourth category which we'll use directly.

Cheers,

Gerald

Gerald, ever considered adding a full time English community moderator? That person might be able to report our issues with the game and the boards to you. I mean, too many people still consider the Medical Department to be a bug reporting area, and a lot of bugs don't get reported because of it.

P.S. Please add my suggestions to the game without voting. :P

Dieser Beitrag wurde von WolvesMask bearbeitet: 19. March 2012 - 00:07

#18 Mitglied ist offline   3pler24 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 19. March 2012 - 02:00

Hi,

In FIFA MANAGER 12 You cannot negotiate a contract to be the manager of a new national team. And if you let your national team contract ends you won't be able to manage a national team anymore in your entire manager career. Make these features possible in FIFA MANAGER 13.

Thank you for listening, I love Fifa Manager.

#20 Mitglied ist offline   shwanko 

• Managerlevel 4

Geschrieben 19. March 2012 - 04:37

View PostGerald, on 18. March 2012 - 12:39, said:

Hi All,

Cheers,

Gerald

working in Sunday on FIFAM. cool :)
that by itself shows dedication to the game

#21 Mitglied ist offline   WolvesMask 

• Managerlevel 1

Geschrieben 19. March 2012 - 23:46

Disregard suggestion 1: Get rid of the city builder part of the club facilities expansion in the game.

That came from an old text file. I didn't check over some of these suggestions, sorry.

Dieses Thema teilen:

• 8 Seiten +
  • Letzte »
  • Kein neues Thema möglich
  • Antworten nicht möglich

1 Besucher lesen dieses Thema
Mitglieder: 0, Gäste: 1, unsichtbare Mitglieder: 0