EA SPORTS FIFA MANAGER 14 Forum: Thread of Wishes - EA SPORTS FIFA MANAGER 14 Forum

• 8 Seiten +
  • Letzte »
  • Kein neues Thema möglich
  • Antworten nicht möglich

Thread of Wishes Thema bewerten: ***** 4 Stimmen

#21 Mitglied ist offline   Luke 

• Managerlevel 2
  • Gruppe: User

Geschrieben 20. March 2012 - 00:07

The main suggestion from me is to be able to change teams immediately rather than signing the contract then having to wait until the new season.

The general 3d engine needs to be improved.

The prematch talks need tweaking. For example quite alot of times when i've come up against weaker teams in the league one will say something like ''should be a walk in the park'' with the requirement of having to score 10 goals..

I'd also very much like to have the option of buying a club without being the manager first, or atleast be able to make an offer.

Maybe cpu club takeovers too?

Cheers, Luke.

#22 Mitglied ist offline   mjsmagalhaes 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 20. March 2012 - 18:45

After a lot of german guessing ....

I think it would be nice to have a Director of Football mode. The team would be directed by an AI manager that would make requests like buy/loan players, make players available for transfer (It is up to you to get the better deal ... or keep the player), better working conditions.

You would not only try to fulfill those requests but also keep improving the club in other areas or even hiring a better manager (like you or another IA manager) for your team . If you are doing a good job maybe you can be hired by a national team or a bigger team.

#23 Mitglied ist offline   josemanager 

• Managerlevel 3
  • Interests:Fifa Manager and 80's Music

Geschrieben 21. March 2012 - 18:42

1. Pictures of stadiums and cities in .jpg format

2. Only 1 size for badges (have the game automatically adapts to the sizes of each window) and hopefully get this all the pictures, better. We occupy too much space on hard drive, and patches that make the fansites are also too large because of this

#24 Mitglied ist offline   AMRDK 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 22. March 2012 - 00:57

1. As GazManager said, you should focus on some different loan lengths. Several teams are making loans for 3 months etc.

2. IMPORTANT: Why is it not possible to sign e.g 3 1/2 year contract? Always 1/2/3/4 or longer contract. Could be nice and even more realistic with contracts running out by christmas.

3. I think it is too easy to make a contract with a player. The negotiation with the clubs about prices is realistic and very nice. But it is too easy to make a contract with a player. I have never experienced a failed contract negotiation. And thats even with the top teams. When you sign big players it's should be a long process. Maybe recreate the contract negotation part? :-)

#25 Mitglied ist offline   AJDyer92 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 22. March 2012 - 18:52

In the My Career tab where you are given your record at your various clubs (such as games managed, wins, draws, losses, etc.), I think it would be a good idea to break down that record in League, FA Cup, League Cup, Europe and Friendles.

#26 Mitglied ist offline   Tallman88 

• Managerlevel 1

Geschrieben 23. March 2012 - 00:51

1)Staff

more new staff members and new roles I have listed some examples below.

Honorary president
Owner
Directors (up to 6 people)
Club secretary
Global ambassador
First team coach
Chief operating officer
Chief Scout
Club Doctor
Assistant Physiotherapist
Masseur
Kit manager
Assistant Kit Manager
Equipment Manager
Academy Goalkeeping Coach
Assistant manager (increased it up to 3 people)
Youth coaches (one coach for each year group)

2)Cup status (From last year's campaign)

In the “1st team” section we already have a status screen for the league containing some general cup updates. We will reconstruct this area so every cup competition receives a separate screen containing all previous results and the respective group tables.

3)Scout national teams (From last year's campaign)

Currently this is a very tedious process, this new feature would add the respective option and make it a lot more comfortable.

Sponsor negotiation for your own tournaments (From last year's campaign)
When you organize your own tournaments you can now search for sponsors. This might lead to additional money, of course depending on your negotiation skills.

4)TV broadcasting Deal Negotiations (From last year's campaign)

Every few years cable stations negotiate with the football leagues on the TV funding. For you as a manager, the overall amount is not so important. You can fight for an equal allocation of the funds or you can try to amass as much for your club as possible.

5)Real Reserve leagues formats in England and Italy

I think it will be a good idea to include the real reserve leagues for England (Premier Reserve League) and Italy (Campionato Nazionale Primavera) with the actual league system for both competitions. This will give a young player playing at youth level another option of playing at reserve level if he's is not quite ready for the first team or cannot get a loan from another team to gain experience.

I have posted a link for both competitions with the format information

http://en.wikipedia....onato_Primavera

http://en.wikipedia...._Reserve_League

6)Set fine level

This screen should include a fine section where you can fine your players up to 2 week wages for several different offences,
for example coming to training late, being lazy in training, saying negative things to the press about the manager, getting sent off in a match etc.

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Tallman88 bearbeitet: 23. March 2012 - 14:54

#27 Mitglied ist offline   victor13052 

• Managerlevel 0
  • Interests:Twitter: @Cariokaka

Geschrieben 23. March 2012 - 02:43

We need REAL Soth American DATA BASE
We are lost players Here, Football Manager and Brasfoot have better DataBase than Fifa Manager in Soth America, The game can be better! We need Portraits real Leagues!

#28 Mitglied ist offline   victor13052 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 23. March 2012 - 02:47

Im a Brazilian, and hate play in Brazil
We dont Have a good Calendar, The Super Cup? WTF is it?
we have Libertadores ans Sul-Americana, Libertadores (Champions) Sul-Americana (UEFA)
and the day of games, in one week 3 matchs!!!!!
FIFA MANAGER CAN BE BETTER!!!!

#29 Mitglied ist offline   victor13052 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 23. March 2012 - 03:32

We need better database of South America, we have very good players in the world in Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay ...
Look we are losing players from South America. The games "Brasfoot" and "Football Manager"

We want to control the selections play the "Copa America" ​​and our teams qualify for the World Cup, just as we do playing with the European selections

The continental tournaments in South America are only two "Copa Libertadores" it would be like the Champions League, and the "South American Cup" as the equivalent of the UEFA Cup

Playing for Brazil, the calendar is very confusing in a few weeks I had to play three games in seven days, which is the calendar? and not to mention that even with some Updates contractions were updated as the back of the Wellingtom Not for loan to Fluminense (This player won best Youth Player in the league, was the revelation of the Brazilian Championship, 2011)

Not to mention the lack of Shields (Badge) original clubs and photos (portraits) of all type of players, Not to mention the names of technicians, judges, I recognize that the game ta better, but we can get a better reality!

I WANT TO PLAY THAT MUCH BETTER! HE MAY BE FAMOUS FOR HERE, AND I AM A BRAZILIAN LOVE GAME AND FIFA MANAGER SINCE WHEN I was playing TCM2004

#30 Mitglied ist offline   WolvesMask 

• Managerlevel 1

Geschrieben 23. March 2012 - 04:37

To reword my first suggestion: Expand the club facilities part? More space to build things, more items to build? I miss my chip stand, no matter how artery clogging it is.

MOAR suggestions:

Option in FIFA Manager when selecting which leagues to use to have a "All leagues with real data" option. Like, all of the leagues with real names, logos, etc. is an option, so you don't have to select all of the real ones in the database. Of course this is a "recommended for extremely high end computers only."

Add personal life objects through the database editor, or some type of editor instead of using .txt file editor. Just drag and drop, the editor will crop pictures automatically to maintain aspect ratio and fit it in the game, just type the name of the object, and price, and whether or not the object goes up or down in value. It would make mods for the personal life much better/easier to use.

Along with customizing your girlfriend/wife's attributes at the start of the game, how about more information like her ethnic backgrounds, middle and last name, etc.? Have the girlfriend/wife have more of an impact too. Like trying to help you feel better after a big cup loss or something.

More staff like dietitians, yoga instructors, chiropractors to hire for your club.

More quality and testing for database accuracies. Adlène Guedioura (who plays for Wolverhampton Wanderers) had the wrong birthdate that made him 30, when he is 25. Wayne Hennessey's stats for his Stockport County loan (where he broke the 119-year-old Football League record for 9 consecutive clean sheets and wins) is still not in the game! Get the community from all over the world to help you with this, please!

Rebuild the game completely in 2015 for FIFA Manager 15/16 with the latest FIFA engine?
Not changing signature until we can edit our girlfriend/spouse's four stats at the start of the game. Intelligence, patience, spending habits, and interest in football. That's all I need.

#31 Mitglied ist offline   pinuccio 

• Managerlevel 4
  • Interests:GAMEPLAY PATCH

Geschrieben 23. March 2012 - 09:36

If you want to improve your game .... you have to make it worse!
I'm not kidding, it seems counterintuitive. But the weakness of fifamanager this is it. Too much research of attacking football, too many precise passes, rushing ahead too much, too perfect goalies, etc. etc..
Dear BF, if you press the ON button on your TV, you can see actual games of football have so many errors in the field. In fifamanager everything is perfect, and this perfection bored.
If you post a better chance of error (shooting, passing, dribbling) the game becomes more unpredictable because I do not know if the action is good or bad.
Then, by inserting or modifying config.big on the possibility of obtaining more errors in the field, it eliminates the feeling of arcade game, and moreover, it is possible to lengthen the time_match from 5 to 8/9. In this way, having a football game from the longer time, you can better manage their tactics,
If you post a better chance of error (shooting, passing, dribbling) the game becomes more unpredictable because I do not know if the play is good or bad.
If there are fewer goals (with more errors scrore it becomes more real, eliminating exaggerated results) and, above all, remember one thing, if I play a football manager as fifamanager, I expect to be a manager and manage the tactical aspect of the match. I tell you, as we do tactically to manage a match that lasts 5 minutes?? it's like you have two beautiful women (1fifamanager and 2- footballmanager) if I make love to the woman fifamanager the relationship lasts 5 +5 minutes, if I make love to the woman footballmanager the relationship lasts 20 +20 minutes) I tell you between the two women who prefer a man?
That said, I must conclude that we are saying the same thing for 5 years and the result is not good. I'm sorry but you did not understand our philosophy. However proverb says: "there is no more deaf than those who do not want to hear."

Dieser Beitrag wurde von pinuccio bearbeitet: 23. March 2012 - 09:44

#32 Mitglied ist offline   pinuccio 

• Managerlevel 4

Geschrieben 23. March 2012 - 15:11

making a more technical discussion, I can say:
positioning.ini delete the file from the config. The file positioning close the game (harnesses the reins), without this file, players are free according to their style of play and orders placed by managers on the field.

Delete the three files in config big ratings. Without these files the votes are more fair and logical. With these files the ratings of individual players are too high.

This year you have introduced the possibility of dribbling or action based on values ​​ex_avg_poor. This solution is interesting but still shows major weaknesses. Even inserting very low values, the yield in the field of players is always of excellent quality. This shows that the game engine is an excessive pursuit of perfection in the game. And this is not good, if I have the manchester united, the tendency will always be a quality game. Instead it would be interesting to introduce an error variable high even in the excellent skills of players.

"as they say, the goddess Venus is beautiful because she is imperfect"

If there are more errors and the game is less developed in an offensive manner the time of the match can be stretched. Only in this way the BF can grow commercially.

Why BF sales can grow by lengthening the time? Because in this way, it can steal market shares to SIGAME. In fact, 80% of the players love the game footballmanager for managing real-time and the match with his downtime and errors of passes and shots. Fifamanager can achieve this target. Having fifamanager with a total time of the match 16 or 18 minutes you can be a real manager. Have more time to read the game, having more events in the field. Today, most users create fifamanager their tactics, training, and they throw the match. They watch the match, the majority of users, without changing tactics, without change orders, but only making the substitutions. This is because the time is very limited and does not allow you to have a better reading of the match and weaknesses of opponents looking only 3dmatch without seeing the skills of opponents with different menus.

Another important thing, not appasiona fans is the movement of players during dribbling. Players do not move in dribbling to 360 degrees. Their movements are right, left, ahead and behind, lacking the intervening movements. This can be rectified with the config, but I assure you that already do this the game looks softer and less arcade. There are many little attentions that could be done only if the BF is willing to be receptive.

I and other friends editer gameplay we do not want to teach the config BF, but one question I should like to technicians. Regardless of the default values ​​that were used in the config, how many times you have turned the BF from head to foot the config? We fans we do this for several years, we have the strength not to know the game engine, but I did a million tests on the config. We know without being masters of the game eproduttori obtaining certain solutions and are convinced that you could turn the game working only in this direction.
Obviously, if only for FM13 will be available configbig, hoping that the BF decides to commit suicide by taking it away from the editable files.

That said, the solutions are feasible for 3dmatch FM13, obviously there must be availability of BF to be granted in our ideas on the config strings, even if they seem irrational, but are supported by hours of experiments that maybe the producers did not never had the time to do.

#33 Mitglied ist offline   pinuccio 

• Managerlevel 4

Geschrieben 23. March 2012 - 15:24

This could be an optimal structure of big config filles with the elimination of some that make the arcade game too:

eliminate the positioning, and other files by making the configbig structured as follows:

ai.ini
career.ini
common
mat
product
season
player
sku
tcmai

then if we want to see the individual files with content and make them more current and less arcade.

#34 Mitglied ist offline   pinuccio 

• Managerlevel 4

Geschrieben 23. March 2012 - 15:32

I apologize if I seem harsh in language. but who knows me knows that I am bad, and just my way of speaking and mostly because I would like to see fifamanager manager game reference

#35 Mitglied ist offline   Ceriy 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 24. March 2012 - 02:45

It would be nice to have an option to send ~3 players for a book/shirt signing session a few times a year. If you send 3 most popular players you gain more supporters for your club, 1 popular and substitutes/reservists you gain less supporters but players become more popular with supporters.

Have a golf tournament with the team to help raise morale. Have a crossbar challenge. This might not seem like important features for a big club, but for a small one that is not playing well it can be a big help.

Add some options to raise morale in National team. An example of a team before world cup final from FM 11. Morale kept dropping after each game.
Posted Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Ceriy bearbeitet: 24. March 2012 - 02:50

#36 Mitglied ist offline   josemanager 

• Managerlevel 3
  • Interests:Fifa Manager and 80's Music

Geschrieben 24. March 2012 - 10:25

*** Editor:
In the editor when we save team data is only saved in the language of our editor. The editor of the game to record data from the team should do in all languages.

Please make them to be recorded data in all languages automatically, publishers lose long time to put the data on the rest of languages, or worse yet many don't know it and your files are only valid for people using the game in your language.

If the reason is the official licenses, you should perhaps use an editor for the official researcher and another for the game

#37 Mitglied ist offline   SteveV 

• Managerlevel 2

Geschrieben 24. March 2012 - 18:15

1, Improve Scouting - Scouts are practically useless as things stand. Once you have a player scouted to 7 Popularity you don't need to go to level 10 because the Scout 'report' doesn't give you any meaningful information. Scouting teams is a waste of time, it gives you no idea how they play which is the whole point.

2. Realistic chances of players getting transfered or going out on loan. Currently if you put even good players with 70+ OVR on the market you get no interest in a lot of cases. Offering players to loan is also a waste of time, you only get offers if you assign the agent to look for a team. In England especially hordes of players go out on loan from premier league teams every season.

3.Different transfer windows for different leagues, not every country has the August 31 or January 31 deadline , e,g Russia, Brazil, USA etc. Also players can be loaned at any time in many leagues, this should also be reflected in the game.

#38 Mitglied ist offline   WolvesMask 

• Managerlevel 1

Geschrieben 25. March 2012 - 16:25

Another issue with staff: The amount of staff you can choose is limited by the countries you choose at the start of the game. Please change it so we can have coaches from all over the world eligible to be hired as a part of your team, even if you didn't select their country.

Example: Canadian coaches, can be hired in Scotland or England.
Not changing signature until we can edit our girlfriend/spouse's four stats at the start of the game. Intelligence, patience, spending habits, and interest in football. That's all I need.

#39 Mitglied ist offline   jeff2777 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 26. March 2012 - 08:54

Hi, I have been fifa manager for 8 years since total club in 2004.

I am fifa manager loyal fans. Now,I guess it is time for me to straight to the point, and here are the tips for win over football manager. And hey Gerald, I hope u did noticed this as this will be "fifa manager revolution" if u can consider my opinion

1) include buy back clause!!!! it is a must! to be real in football manager game,u need that!

2) a better 3D match engine.I dont think i have to explain as u guys shall know how to improve it.Take FIFA 12 as an example please.

3)Give us more realistic league and more realistic youth player,for example Real Madrid C is there but u guys didnt even put it in.and player in club youth team too,under 18 under 19.Football manager can do that !

4)get license of more manager n stuff n player n league please....u see currently spain la liga is the best in the world,Y not get real manager pic and name??it is like useless if you keep on focus just on EPL. Please Gerald......It is the same after so many years,please, time to wake up...

5)Ok, For the rounds of voting for features, I wanna said that sometimes more than 1 feature listed are very very good, If u really love the fans, you should include all or at least 3 of them.ok?? 1 per round is not enough n really really not enough. for first round for example, ALL A,C and D are good changes, and u should add them all. I also see more then 1 ppl comment in facebook page or here that A,C and D must added.So I hope for the future round, U can sincerely put those good features together form wish tread and implement them on the game for TOP 3 Vote.

Thanks and u need my suggestion please PM me

#40 Mitglied ist offline   yehuda99 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 26. March 2012 - 19:57

Hi,

First of all when I look at which feature I should vote for, I look at which feature will make a difference and at the same time add very little maintenance. For example I enjoy the idea of having more staff but to be honest, imagine at the beggining of the game or even towards the middle trying to hire them and also keep them happy. Also this adds more expenses.

That was just my feelings but here are my suggestions.

I think that a user should have the ability to ask the youth coach for a report on a certain youth player. The reason why I say this is because many a time, I would sign a player and in the end they do not have good potential. so even if it is just a scout report on the player. the same could be applied to the reserves.

Another idea would be to fix up the squad analysis and add a feature to it so that the assistant coach would also suggest his own formation and tactics that he thinks are best for the squad.

Finally, I tink adding a feature in which the user could decide to go to the press. The kind of things that he would tell them would be as follows:
1. if the team are on a bad streak of form then he could go to the press and either give an excuse or ask for patience
2. If the team is going bankrupt then they can go to the press and encourage fans to buy assests
3. there are a lot more thngs but i dont want to bore you with a complete list
Jus to tweak this idea a little, you can make it that smaller clubs will only go to their local newspaper while bigger clubs will make it on the big news companies such as bbc, cnn etc...

Thanks

Dieses Thema teilen:

• 8 Seiten +
  • Letzte »
  • Kein neues Thema möglich
  • Antworten nicht möglich

1 Besucher lesen dieses Thema
Mitglieder: 0, Gäste: 1, unsichtbare Mitglieder: 0