EA SPORTS FIFA MANAGER 14 Forum: How To Teach Player For Other Position Properly? - EA SPORTS FIFA MANAGER 14 Forum

Seite 1 von 1
  • Kein neues Thema möglich
  • Antworten nicht möglich

How To Teach Player For Other Position Properly?

#1 Mitglied ist offline   Radionut 

• Managerlevel 0
  • Gruppe: User

Geschrieben 15. November 2011 - 16:33

I have 2 young players with skills much more suitable for other positions.
First one would be much better RM than LM, cuz he is 100% right-footed, but his RM is 52 vs 76 LM

Second has ideal set of skills for DM, and for more than one season he had DM position level as training objective and played about 25-30 matches on DM position from the start or being replaced/subbed-in there on 50-60 minute. But still DM didnt even appear among his Positions.

How to effectively reteach them to RM & DM respectively?!? Here are the screenshots

http://img.leprosorium.com/1290488
http://img.leprosorium.com/1290485

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Radionut bearbeitet: 15. November 2011 - 16:36

#2 Mitglied ist offline   Joske 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 15. November 2011 - 19:06

Sinclair: no clue
McHale should max out passing and long passing.

#3 Mitglied ist offline   Radionut 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 15. November 2011 - 19:28

Beitrag anzeigenJoske sagte am 15. November 2011 - 19:06:

Sinclair: no clue
McHale should max out passing and long passing.

I believe, you havent understood the question. When I put him at DM he is 52-54 or something instead of 68, despite his skills are more suitable for DM. This is because of 'Position level' on certain positions. In earlier fifa managers player just played 15-20 matches on his new position before his level became adequate. (or 40-50 in case of Inflexibility)

Moreover, I believe current system is illogical (Why for instance just changing the flanks for both-footed players or moving from CM to DM makes that big of a difference in his playing level?)

udt. By the way there is 'Position level' training, which doesn't seem to work well though

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Radionut bearbeitet: 15. November 2011 - 19:30

#4 Mitglied ist offline   Tridon 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 16. November 2011 - 08:38

I have seen the same. Training position and playing at the same time will still take a few years. I'm trying to change one player from LB to LWB, and so far after 1,5 seasons and constant training he has increased 4 levels in the position. For all common purposes this is broken and does not work at all. If this progress continues he will have to train another 2-3 seasons before he's good enough in this position. 3-5 years to change a player's position to something similar is a tad too long I would say.

#5 Mitglied ist offline   Joske 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 17. November 2011 - 15:57

I honestly think the player has to have the Flexibility attribute to learn another position properly.

#6 Mitglied ist offline   Johnny_Big 

• Managerlevel 1

Geschrieben 17. November 2011 - 19:27

I was going to say what Joske said. Or at least it should speed up the process.

#7 Mitglied ist offline   BennioSpurs 

• Managerlevel 1

Geschrieben 18. November 2011 - 17:59

This feature is broken.

#8 Mitglied ist offline   paultcm2004 

• Managerlevel 4

Geschrieben 18. November 2011 - 21:13

changing is one and improving is another. so I ask: things are bad even if trying to raise is main position?
-------------------------------------------------

Fifa Manager 13 = Fifa Manager 12
3D is the same. Not just the engine, the AI also!
Right now, the only chance FifaM13 has is PERFECT fine tuned game progression, with no bug whatsoever.
Will the DEMO prove this? It should, or I`ll keep my money safe.

--------------------------------------------------

Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0Ghz
4Gb Ram / dual channel
nVidia GTX 560Ti 1GB

#9 Mitglied ist offline   Radionut 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 22. November 2011 - 22:25

Beitrag anzeigenpaultcm2004 sagte am 18. November 2011 - 21:13:

changing is one and improving is another. so I ask: things are bad even if trying to raise is main position?

No. Player improvement at their positions is good, as long as he plays well.
But when you change position for untrained one, players rating drops, leading to 6 or max 7 score after match, and player hardly improves

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Radionut bearbeitet: 22. November 2011 - 22:28

#10 Mitglied ist offline   AguantePastore 

• Managerlevel 3

Geschrieben 23. November 2011 - 01:14

Beitrag anzeigenRadionut sagte am 15. November 2011 - 16:33:

I have 2 young players with skills much more suitable for other positions.
First one would be much better RM than LM, cuz he is 100% right-footed, but his RM is 52 vs 76 LM

I am pretty sure being righ or left-footed doesn't alter rating. I mean it is not a variable in the rating formula. It used to have an effect in previous versions of the game but not anymore. I guess that is good news for you. ;)

#11 Mitglied ist offline   ChrisMilan 

• Managerlevel 2

Geschrieben 19. February 2012 - 23:38

View PostRadionut, on 15. November 2011 - 19:28, said:

udt. By the way there is 'Position level' training, which doesn't seem to work well though

It doesn't work at all in fact. Player's positional level rise but their skills remain the same. since it doesn't affect their actual skills and their skills are not being trained, their skills decline, yet their positional ratings increase.But the game doesn't take individual skills in account when simulating results. It simply uses the player's positional level. All those attributes are just eye candy, deception. The overall positional rating and form are the only aspects that effect results.

#12 Mitglied ist offline   Mikel Sin 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 20. February 2012 - 10:17

from my experience the best tip i can give you is to not buy players in wrong positions, even in real life players who play well in more than one place is low low. if a player is good in lb and rb for example u can see that even when he is 18 years old. flexibility or high training traits might help a player to develop faster but how it was metion some rows above it takes like 2 years of good performaces to get from 50 to 70 becose after a god season u will go up max 7 position lvl ( or i at least havent goten any more even for 9 star player )

my best tip is try to buy only players with fit ur game plan and if u raise youth is hard to reprofile one even in good youth centers

Dieses Thema teilen:

Seite 1 von 1
  • Kein neues Thema möglich
  • Antworten nicht möglich

1 Besucher lesen dieses Thema
Mitglieder: 0, Gäste: 1, unsichtbare Mitglieder: 0