EA SPORTS FIFA MANAGER 14 Forum: VLERK TACTICS 4-3-3 - EA SPORTS FIFA MANAGER 14 Forum

• 2 Seiten +
  • Kein neues Thema möglich
  • Antworten nicht möglich

VLERK TACTICS 4-3-3 for new players to FM 2012

#1 Mitglied ist offline   Vlerk2012 

• Managerlevel 0
  • Gruppe: User

Geschrieben 27. October 2011 - 05:56

Hey everyone !

Ive seen some people who have difficulty with tactics or setups, here my 4-3-3 (Netherlands style) tactics.
Tested for 1 season 34 (3D games) and rest instant result, won me the NPower championship, with players values from 400k to 1.8M and a team rating of 780 at the end of the season.

DOWNLOAD
Mein Link

Eingefügtes Bild

Salut B)

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Vlerk2012 bearbeitet: 27. October 2011 - 06:09

Eingefügtes Bild

#2 Mitglied ist offline   Herbie2100 

• Managerlevel 2

Geschrieben 27. October 2011 - 07:32

Hi Vlerk2012, i use a similar tactic, could you post screenshots of your: routes, general team orders and where you can see all the induviual orders (like i have done here : http://board.fm11.de...showtopic=25626 )

Thanks

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Herbie2100 bearbeitet: 27. October 2011 - 07:33

Success is temporary, Loyalty is forever!

#3 Mitglied ist offline   Vlerk2012 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 27. October 2011 - 10:48

Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes Bild

For best results use these player styles:

LWB - RWB ---- Attack Minded - Defense Minded (LB - RB can be used but you will lose some points due to position difference)
CD --------------- Libero or Simple passer (ball winner will get slightly more cards)
CM --------------- Busy or Dribbler - Playmaker (left and right central midfielders)
CM --------------- Ball Winner or Box to Box (busy works to but need good tackling/speed)
AM --------------- Playmaker or Dribbler
ST ---------------- Runs Channels or Dribbler
ST ---------------- Penalty Box or Target Man

For detailed player instructions i suggest you download the tactics, backup your own file.
Eingefügtes Bild

#4 Mitglied ist offline   Vlerk2012 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 27. October 2011 - 11:12

BTW Herbie2100 i have seen your tactics its basicly the same but i have chosen for LM+RM to become Centre Midfielders.
It makes the team more solid in the centre, also from the 1st season i played ive seen not many crosses that lead to a goal..actually ive seen none :D
My left_CM and right_CM now have forward runs to *sometimes* what makes the good backup if forwards lose the ball and sometimes they will have a shot on goal or cross.
They score about 3-6 goals a season (in 3D and no penalty or freekick) i think thats pretty good.

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Vlerk2012 bearbeitet: 27. October 2011 - 11:17

Eingefügtes Bild

#5 Mitglied ist offline   paultcm2004 

• Managerlevel 4

Geschrieben 27. October 2011 - 11:14

hi vlerk, nice to hear from you :D

here I ask you so kindly, as you are a great tactician, please, detail a little more about your arrows in this partiucular tactic and in general. how do you understand the arrows, how do you find them working, on what ground you drag them in one or another direction. thank you.
-------------------------------------------------

Fifa Manager 13 = Fifa Manager 12
3D is the same. Not just the engine, the AI also!
Right now, the only chance FifaM13 has is PERFECT fine tuned game progression, with no bug whatsoever.
Will the DEMO prove this? It should, or I`ll keep my money safe.

--------------------------------------------------

Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0Ghz
4Gb Ram / dual channel
nVidia GTX 560Ti 1GB

#6 Mitglied ist offline   Vlerk2012 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 27. October 2011 - 11:58

Beitrag anzeigenpaultcm2004 sagte am 27. October 2011 - 11:14:

hi vlerk, nice to hear from you :D

here I ask you so kindly, as you are a great tactician, please, detail a little more about your arrows in this partiucular tactic and in general. how do you understand the arrows, how do you find them working, on what ground you drag them in one or another direction. thank you.

Hey paul good to see you still here B)

Sure i will explain as the arrows are KEY to a good tactic, basicly its about looking to a player in the 3D match for a while and see his movement and adjust other player routes to that for best build up.
Im sure a tactic with randomly placed arrows will never be as good.

For example the 4 midfielders mechanics..the left_CM and right_CM push up only so far (forward runs *sometimes* very important) so they will regain posession from forwards losing the ball or AI opponent clearance.

The reason for the CM (number 6) goin slightly to the left is couse my AM defensive run goes a bit to the right, so on the field if a defender passes the ball to the AM (result = posession - CM number 6 will run forward) the AM can pass to number 6 OR the upcoming right_CM.. he will pass forward and so on.

Hope this makes sense :P basicly you just need to pay attention how the AI runs, then adjust the arrows.
Arrow to short..the player will *block* and run sideways, arrow too long huge gaps will follow between players wich results in bad build up.
Eingefügtes Bild

#7 Mitglied ist offline   paultcm2004 

• Managerlevel 4

Geschrieben 27. October 2011 - 15:25

yes, I`ve seen that gap when player is with long arrow.

one question: why your fullbacks have defensive arrows to outside? I use to set all defenders defensive arrows to inside, slightly to the center,so to counter games flaw where cd`s leave the very center of defense open.

last year, as long as I played, I used the arrows considering their limit to be how far they would go if having the chance ( given by the build up duration-possesion and the individual order "forward runs") should I change this way of thinking? I do observe this year some changes to how players react to the arrows. at least full back are certainly not behaving like last year. it`s hard to make fullbacks be very attacking (like alves) and also quickly run back to defend.

me for one I better liked 5x5 (though harder to set). I kind of consider arrows counterintuitive. and this because I consider I haven`t yet found the principle arrows uses.
-------------------------------------------------

Fifa Manager 13 = Fifa Manager 12
3D is the same. Not just the engine, the AI also!
Right now, the only chance FifaM13 has is PERFECT fine tuned game progression, with no bug whatsoever.
Will the DEMO prove this? It should, or I`ll keep my money safe.

--------------------------------------------------

Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0Ghz
4Gb Ram / dual channel
nVidia GTX 560Ti 1GB

#8 Mitglied ist offline   BennioSpurs 

• Managerlevel 1

Geschrieben 27. October 2011 - 15:47

I have a slightly diffrent approach. Curtain players have alot more combined defensiv and attacking duties. I guees the trick is to find a balance on your overall tactic. I love the arrows by the way, first time I expeience the players do what I want of them in Fifa manager.

#9 Mitglied ist offline   wernerT 

• Managerlevel 2

Geschrieben 27. October 2011 - 16:05

well its more a 4312 than a 433 tho ;)

#10 Mitglied ist offline   Fe98 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 27. October 2011 - 18:41

How do we import this to the game?

#11 Mitglied ist offline   Herbie2100 

• Managerlevel 2

Geschrieben 27. October 2011 - 18:44

Beitrag anzeigenFe98 sagte am 27. October 2011 - 18:41:

How do we import this to the game?

Download file and put it here:

C:\Users\YourName\Documents\FIFA MANAGER 12\Data\Tactics

Backup the old file, if you have your own tactics you wish to save

Restart Fifa Manager12

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Herbie2100 bearbeitet: 27. October 2011 - 18:44

Success is temporary, Loyalty is forever!

#12 Mitglied ist offline   Fe98 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 27. October 2011 - 18:49

#13 Mitglied ist offline   SteveV 

• Managerlevel 2

Geschrieben 27. October 2011 - 19:08

I don't want to be negative, but winning the Championship with West Ham is not exactly a huge upset, they must be either first or second rated (with Birmingham). When our team is higher rated than everyone else in the league its difficult to say that we won with superior tactics or just because we have better players.

I agree that working out how to use the route arrows to optimise your team play is much more important than it used to be, one thing I notice is that when one team scores, the initiative seems to automatically pass to the other team and its a question of riding out those periods (if you have just scored) until you can work out how to get the initiative back to your team.

Trying to get attacking full backs to make overlapping runs is impossible apparently. I have even pulled their 'in possession' arrows to the edge of the penalty area, with the wide midfielders arrows pushed just past the half way line but the game logic seems to always have the midfielder ahead of the full back no matter what.

A good DM is important to cut out those long central passes that the striker picks up and then runs through the defence for a shot. Keep them in 'Strict' positioning with 'Never' for forward runs and they can do a good marking job on the striker. Another thing thats changed this year is when you are attacking and lose the ball in the opponents defensive third, they hit long balls up to the half way line and there are three forwards up there, whereas in previous years only one forward would stay upfield. How to deal with this is something I have trouble with, because if your defenders don't make a tackle or get the ball back quickly its a guaranteed chance for the other side.

#14 Mitglied ist offline   BennioSpurs 

• Managerlevel 1

Geschrieben 27. October 2011 - 20:40

Beitrag anzeigenSteveV sagte am 27. October 2011 - 19:08:

I don't want to be negative, but winning the Championship with West Ham is not exactly a huge upset, they must be either first or second rated (with Birmingham). When our team is higher rated than everyone else in the league its difficult to say that we won with superior tactics or just because we have better players.

I agree that working out how to use the route arrows to optimise your team play is much more important than it used to be, one thing I notice is that when one team scores, the initiative seems to automatically pass to the other team and its a question of riding out those periods (if you have just scored) until you can work out how to get the initiative back to your team.

Trying to get attacking full backs to make overlapping runs is impossible apparently. I have even pulled their 'in possession' arrows to the edge of the penalty area, with the wide midfielders arrows pushed just past the half way line but the game logic seems to always have the midfielder ahead of the full back no matter what.

A good DM is important to cut out those long central passes that the striker picks up and then runs through the defence for a shot. Keep them in 'Strict' positioning with 'Never' for forward runs and they can do a good marking job on the striker. Another thing thats changed this year is when you are attacking and lose the ball in the opponents defensive third, they hit long balls up to the half way line and there are three forwards up there, whereas in previous years only one forward would stay upfield. How to deal with this is something I have trouble with, because if your defenders don't make a tackle or get the ball back quickly its a guaranteed chance for the other side.

It is possible to have overlapping fullbacks. The challenege is to retain thee ball long enough for the fullbacks to push up from defence. If you set the attacking arrow all the way to the byline, set cross from byline always and have a attack minded fullback set to normal/creative you should see him joining in on the attack. Especially when your tactics are set to high/very high defensiv line and close down all over. The gain from this tactic is however questionable. If you have a dribbling winger he will often try to take on the opponents instead of passing to the fullback running to the byline. If he looses the ball your team are very fragile in the space they leave behind. Had Wayne Bridge often up in the attack. He manged even to score a couple of goals aswell.

#15 Mitglied ist offline   SteveV 

• Managerlevel 2

Geschrieben 27. October 2011 - 21:04

Thats interesting about the full backs Bennio, I don't like playing with a high defence because one through ball cuts out all your defenders and the other side gets a free chance. Also as you say with full backs pushed up if you lose the ball its a certainty the other team hits a long ball to one of the unmarked wide midfielders...Maybe I think too much like Mourinho and should concentrate more on how to attack the other team!

#16 Mitglied ist offline   Vlerk2012 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 28. October 2011 - 03:23

Beitrag anzeigenpaultcm2004 sagte am 27. October 2011 - 15:25:

yes, I`ve seen that gap when player is with long arrow.

one question: why your fullbacks have defensive arrows to outside? I use to set all defenders defensive arrows to inside, slightly to the center,so to counter games flaw where cd`s leave the very center of defense open.

last year, as long as I played, I used the arrows considering their limit to be how far they would go if having the chance ( given by the build up duration-possesion and the individual order "forward runs") should I change this way of thinking? I do observe this year some changes to how players react to the arrows. at least full back are certainly not behaving like last year. it`s hard to make fullbacks be very attacking (like alves) and also quickly run back to defend.

me for one I better liked 5x5 (though harder to set). I kind of consider arrows counterintuitive. and this because I consider I haven`t yet found the principle arrows uses.

Fullback arrows are set outside cuz i want the wingbacks to be as wide as possible when my team regains the ball, it has more to do with build-up then defensive means.
If i played 4-4-2 i would probably set them to the inside (also the 2 central midfielders (LM - CM - CM - RM) so they will more likely run wide and pass to the wingers.
My tactic has set *playing direction - wings* thats simply from what ive seen in the match works better, and for not let the fullbacks waste energy with forward runs and get some crosses in.

And from what ive seen in 3D if you set *forward runs - allways* the arrow is just an indication wich direction the player runs, once it hits the arrow end it will run ahead and not stop.
Eingefügtes Bild

#17 Mitglied ist offline   Vlerk2012 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 28. October 2011 - 03:30

Beitrag anzeigenwernerT sagte am 27. October 2011 - 16:05:

well its more a 4312 than a 433 tho ;)

You are correct, but if you look at how many goals the AM scores and postion on the field you could say its a striker..a Chuck Norris Ninja backup striker :P

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Vlerk2012 bearbeitet: 28. October 2011 - 03:52

Eingefügtes Bild

#18 Mitglied ist offline   Vlerk2012 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 28. October 2011 - 03:40

Beitrag anzeigenSteveV sagte am 27. October 2011 - 19:08:

Well im not saying my tactic is superior, but i 80% *released on fee* or sold the better older players 28-34.
And bought cheap new younger players, since there isnt much option to buy good ones especially when 90% is *unavailable* with the start of a new season and my manager rating is *who the hell is this nobody??* :P ..... the team that was supposed to be 1st or 2nd in rating was now 12th.
Eingefügtes Bild

#19 Mitglied ist offline   Vlerk2012 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 28. October 2011 - 05:33

UPDATED:
Eingefügtes Bild

DOWNLOAD

For anyone interested here is a 3D config, i have changed ball gravity a bit couse it was like a *balloon* and some minor changes nothing to dramaticly change the original config.
Maybe i will do that in the future.

DOWNLOAD 3D CONFIG

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Vlerk2012 bearbeitet: 28. October 2011 - 05:36

Eingefügtes Bild

#20 Mitglied ist offline   hhh010 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 31. October 2011 - 03:23

Tried these tactics and I am very impressed. So far I won every game with Norwich using 3d match.... away against Manchester United, away against Chelsea... Thanks man!

Dieses Thema teilen:

• 2 Seiten +
  • Kein neues Thema möglich
  • Antworten nicht möglich

1 Besucher lesen dieses Thema
Mitglieder: 0, Gäste: 1, unsichtbare Mitglieder: 0