EA SPORTS FIFA MANAGER 14 Forum: Online Feature - EA SPORTS FIFA MANAGER 14 Forum

Seite 1 von 1
  • Kein neues Thema möglich
  • Antworten nicht möglich

Online Feature

#1 Mitglied ist offline   panosz 

• Managerlevel 0
  • Gruppe: User

Geschrieben 24. October 2011 - 23:00

Hi,

I bought the game today and to tell you the truth I regret it… I am trying since many hours to activate the online feature without any luck! Within the game it clearly says login to your EA account and activate live season. So I might be blind or stupid because I can’t find it!!! If I click register it prompts me to the non-user friendly Origin site in order to register which basically registration doesn’t exist in this site. Can somebody please help me before I throw my PC out of the window??? :angry:

Thanks in advance

#2 Mitglied ist offline   kakaho 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 11. November 2011 - 18:37

Beitrag anzeigenpanosz sagte am 24. October 2011 - 23:00:

Hi,

I bought the game today and to tell you the truth I regret it… I am trying since many hours to activate the online feature without any luck! Within the game it clearly says login to your EA account and activate live season. So I might be blind or stupid because I can’t find it!!! If I click register it prompts me to the non-user friendly Origin site in order to register which basically registration doesn’t exist in this site. Can somebody please help me before I throw my PC out of the window??? :angry:

Thanks in advance

yes...i am same as you..can't find to register..can't login in "LIVE SEASON MODE"....please help

#3 Mitglied ist offline   forwang 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 21. February 2012 - 04:20

I have the same problem. please help

Dieses Thema teilen:

Seite 1 von 1
  • Kein neues Thema möglich
  • Antworten nicht möglich

1 Besucher lesen dieses Thema
Mitglieder: 0, Gäste: 1, unsichtbare Mitglieder: 0